OJS Together is about more than fundraising but is about working as a community to help our children, school and families. A dedicated team of parents and staff collaborate to plan fun fundraising opportunities that will go towards funding school trips, residentials as well as resources to be used in school.
Our community is important to us so partnering with Neo, HAF and running the ‘Food Pantry & ‘Uniform Exchange’ means we are able to support families as the cost of living rises.
With your support we have raised money for our school community in many different ways.
We have used it to pay for the coaches to take Year 6 to the Conway Centre on Anglesey for their residential; purchased a new freezer for our Freezy Friday treats; made a donation towards the cost of the newly installed trim trail; made a contribution towards the cost of new Ipads for Year 5.
OJS ‘Raising’ Together
How can you help?
- Share your fundraising ideas with us
- Come along to our meetings. They are a place to meet new people and share ideas (and maybe a coffee too)
- Use the link on the school website for Marks and Spencers to purchase your uniform
- When shopping on line register for easyfundraising and nominate OJS Together as your chosen cause
- Volunteer at one of our events. Julie recently volunteered at the Bake Sale “Today was my first time volunteering with the PTA and I loved it. I was nervous about joining, but everyone was so friendly and we had such a good time at the cake sale.
I was thankful I could give just a few hours to help the school raise money for the kids and we all loved the cakes. If you’re thinking of helping then please don’t give it a second thought. I can’t wait for next time”
- Donate prizes for a raffle or auction