If you know you are eligible for Free School Meals or think you might be, please be aware that the way you must apply for Free School Meals has changed.
Since 31st March 2019 you can no longer apply through the Local Authority.
All Free School Meal applications must be done through the link below.
Apply for Free School Meals……………. it’s quick and easy, using the online form at:
Do you think you might qualify for Free School Meals?
Your child will be eligible for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
· Universal Credits
· Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
· Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
· Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
· Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
· Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Please contact the School Office if you need advice.
How does it work?
Checking whether you qualify and registering is really quick and easy – do it
online at: https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/sims-wirral/apply
Complete the application form in the Consent Section of the App with the information required and we can do it for
you! (In order to make the application on your behalf certain information will be required)